At Smart Ride Nationwide we do not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to any outside third parties without your knowledge and authorization. We reserve the right to use the information supplied to provide requested services and collect payments for services rendered in accordance with our rates, terms and policies.
The following information is collected/gathered by or on behalf of Smart Ride Nationwide: Information given by users. This includes:
- User profile: We gather Information when users set up or update their Smart Ride accounts. This may include their name, phone number, emails, login name and password, profile picture, address, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government identification documents, including driver’s license numbers and images, birthdate, signature, and photo. This also includes vehicle or insurance information of chauffeurs / drivers and delivery affiliates / partners, and user settings. We may use the photos submitted by drivers or delivery affiliates / partners to verify their identities.
- Background check and identity verification: We only hire affiliates, independent contractor, partners who are already licensed by NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission and licensed by New Jersey State, all such chauffeurs / drivers come with background check by the state before they get Taxi, For-hire vehicle, and Limousine license. We do not hire people who don’t have commercially licensed vehicles and drivers license.
- User Contact: We gather the information when users contact Smart Ride customer support and submit information to provide ratings and compliments. This may contain comments, photographs, and/or other information submitted by users.
This notice applies to users of Smart Ride Nationwide’s services anywhere in the USA, including users of Smart Ride Nationwide’s app, features, website/apps or other services. This notice explains how Smart Ride and its affiliates gather and use personal information. This notice applies to all users of our website/apps, features, other services anywhere in the USA, unless covered by a separate privacy notice. This notice applies to:
- Riders: All those individuals who request or receive transportation, including those who receive transportation requested by another individual.
- Drivers / Chauffeurs: All those individuals who provide, or submit applications to Smart Ride to provide, transportation individually or through affiliate transportation companies.
- Delivery partners: All those individuals who provide, or submit applications to Smart Ride to provide, package delivery or other services.
- Delivery recipients: All those individuals who request or receive packages, or other products and services
- This notice also administers Smart Ride Nationwide’s other collections of personal information in connection with Smart Ride Nationwide’s services
- All those subjected to this notice are referred to as “users” in this notice.
For riders who do not have a Smart Ride account: The personal information of riders who take trips
arranged by the other account holder of a Smart Ride account, such as when a
- The rider takes a ride arranged by the account holder of a Smart Ride Nationwide’s account is processed following our contract with the account holder, and not as otherwise indicated in this notice. Such processing may include sharing of rider location information and personal information with the account holder. Please contact the holder of such an account for more information.
Our actions/practices are subject to all applicable laws where we operate our business. Please contact us via email or text message through the addresses given on contact us page of the company website/apps with any questions regarding our practices in a state or region.
Information collections and uses
Smart Ride Nationwide collects/gathers:
- Information provided by users to Smart Ride Nationwide, such as during account set up.
- Information given during use of our services, such as location, app usage and device Information.
- Information from other sources, such as Smart Ride Nationwide affiliates and third parties that use Smart Ride apps.
Information provided while use of Smart Ride services. This includes:
- Place and Location Information: We collect exact or approximate place and location information from a user’s mobile device if enabled by the user to do so. For drivers and delivery partners, Smart Ride Nationwide collects this Information when the Smart Ride App is running in the forefront or background of their mobile device. For riders, delivery recipients, Smart Ride Nationwide collects this Information when the Smart Ride app is running in the foreground. Smart Ride Nationwide may also collect this Information when the Smart Ride app is running in the background of the user’s mobile device. Riders and delivery recipients may use the Smart Ride Nationwide’s apps without enabling Smart Ride to collect location information from their mobile devices, though this may affect some functionality available in the Smart Ride apps. For example, a user who hasn’t enabled location Information collection will have to manually enter their address. Location information collected from a driver or rental device during a trip will be linked to the rider’s account, even if they haven’t enabled location information to be collected from their device, including for purposes of customer support, detecting fraud, insurance, litigation and receipt generation.
- Business transaction information: We collect business transaction information related to the use of our services, order details, including the type of services requested or provided, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, distance traveled, amount charged and payment method. Moreover, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your
name with that individual.
- Devices Information: We may collect information about the devices used to access or contact our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems, phone, and versions, software, advertising identifiers, device motion information and mobile network information and other relevant information.
- Third party technology/cookies/systems: Smart Ride Nationwide and its Affiliates/Partners may use other technologies and cookies on our apps, website, emails and online advertisements. Cookies can be and will be used for multiple purposes like, analyzing site traffic, determining the popularity and effeteness of content, delivering and checking the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, authenticating users by their preferences and set up.
- Sharing and disclosure of information: Smart Ride Nationwide’s some services, features require that we share information with other users or at user’s request. We may also share information with our partners, affiliates for legal reasons or because of claims and disputes. Smart Ride Nationwide may share the information that we collect and gather with other users like, rider’s first name, rating, pick up address and drop off locations with drivers/chauffeurs/delivery partner/delivery recipient. Driver’s information to share with riders/delivery recipients, name, photo, vehicle make, model, color, license plate and vehicle image/photo, active location and
- Business Account and different account owner: : If a rider uses a business employer’s account or uses an account own by other owner and he is authorized to use, we may share their personal information and ride information if necessary, with the owner of the account. We may also use business and personal information to identify, confirm and to inform, report any activity normal
- Business Partner and Service Providers: : Smart Ride shares information with consultants, vendors, research firms, advertising partners and other business partners or service providers such as cloud storage providers, marketing partners, social media advertising service, payment facilitators and processors, research partners, safety and security vendors to protect apps, fleet
business partners, insurance and financing partners, airports, lawyers, consultants, accountants and other professional services providers.
- Decision Making: We use personal information to make decisions regarding the use of our company/partners services.
- Activating Price Change: Prices and rates can be changed depending upon varying factors such as the estimated time, predicted route, distance, traffic conditions, demand and number of people (riders)
- Matching Drivers/Chauffeurs/Delivery partners: Riders or package recipient requesting services can be matched with available chauffeurs / drivers and delivery partners considering multiple factors and actual estimated time of arrival, other rides available of different category and price change factor may apply.
- Deactivating: We weigh, examine and look at multiple factors to decide to deactivate driver/chauffeur/delivery partner including the rider and delivery recipient. Factors we may consider low rating, fraud, playing with system or trying to misuse apps/system by any means.
- Determining Cancellation Fee by Using data (using apps): We use this information calculate that driver or rider is not misusing the system to charge or to avoid cancellation fee except as described in working and price charges rules.
Rate & Policy Changes:
We reserve the right to change rates and/or policies at any time without notice.
- Safety and Security: Personal information can be used to provide safety and security of our services including, screening drivers, delivery partners and riders before they start using our services and to prevent misuse of our services by drivers and riders.
- Using drivers record such as speeding, harsh breaking and acceleration to inform them of safe driving practices by drivers and delivery partners.
- Using driver information and asking him to send selfie immediately to prevent unauthorized driver.
- Using driver information their rating, comments by the riders to inform/warn them and to fix behavior/actions towards better practices.
Notification: updates, news and discounts: We may use personal information for but not limited to
Notifications notifying riders/drivers for changes, updates, requirements and other relevant information, we will also be updating you about industry news, current issues as well as future expected, services, technologies related to this business and local and regional news.
We can also use personal information to offer discount deals from time to time.
This site/apps may provide a link to other site/apps by allowing the user to leave this site/apps to access third-party material or by bringing the third-party material into this site/apps via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “linked site/apps”). “Smart Ride Nationwide” has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked site/apps. The fact that “Smart Ride Nationwide” has provided a link to a site/apps is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site/apps, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon using, or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and “Smart Ride Nationwide” urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked site/apps.
All content, products, and services on the site/apps, or obtained from a website/apps/apps/apps to which the site/apps is linked (a “linked site/apps”) are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. “Smart Ride Nationwide” does not endorse and is not responsible for
A. The accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site/apps by any party other than “Smart Ride Nationwide”
B.Any content provided on linked site/apps or
C. The capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked site/apps. other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will “Smart Ride Nationwide” be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the site/apps or a linked site/apps, or user’s reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked site/apps. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site/apps/apps or obtained from a linked site/apps. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
Limitation of Liability for use of the Site/apps, linked site/apps and services the information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the site/apps or a linked site/apps may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and “Smart Ride Nationwide” specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. “Smart Ride Nationwide” does not warrant or represent that the content on the site/apps is complete or up-to-date.
“Smart Ride Nationwide” is under no obligation to update any content on the site/apps.
“Smart Ride Nationwide” may change the content on the site/apps at any time without notice.
“Smart Ride Nationwide” may make improvements or changes to the site/apps at any time.
You agree that “Smart Ride Nationwide”, its affiliates/partners and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct/indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or direct/indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of our service or the use of the site/apps or a linked site/apps, or with the delay or inability to use the site/apps or a linked site/apps, even if “Smart Ride Nationwide” is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., You cannot access your Internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems. “Smart Ride Nationwide” cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website/apps and specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors.
Limitation of liability for services provided “Smart Ride Nationwide” hereby disclaims any liability, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, including without limitation liability for any direct, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, in connection with the goods or services provided by any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, any carrier or other supplier of service, including without limitation liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be incurred through the fault, negligent or otherwise, of such carrier or supplier and you hereby exonerate “Smart Ride Nationwide” from any liability with respect to the same.